It is well known that public speaking is the biggest fear for all people, not just students. It is also proven that strong public speaking skills are linked to overall confidence and academic success.
The A+ programs offer many opportunities to develop and practice their presentation and speaking skills. Every English class introduces the basic elements – we have seen shy students transform into class leaders through A+’s emphasis on public speaking and presentations.
For Middle and High School students, our Public Speaking and Presentation Workshop is a must!
Sharpening communication abilities helps young people succeed in a world that demands confidence, articulation and the ability to clearly communicate ideas. By building superior speaking skills, students will excel in school, defend their beliefs and values, and become leaders in their schools and communities.
This workshop will:
- Teach students to quickly engage their audience and hold their interest.
- Write and present EYE-POPPING and CAPTIVATING speeches.
- Show students how to best use technology and visuals effectively in presentations – there is such a thing as too much!
- Develop valuable social skills – Eye Contact, Poise, Articulation and Confidence.
- Train students how to present and support their arguments in debates
Public speaking improves research and organization abilities– crucial skills for high school and college success.
Enroll in the A+ Public Speaking and Presentation Workshop today!