The college application process can be long, stressful, and confusing. Parents don’t always have all the answers, and your public school guidance counselor may be too busy juggling hundreds of students to give you the individual attention you need. This workshop’s mission is to help you know when and where to start to prepare your college application. We ensure that our students receive high quality training in preparing outstanding college applications that will distinguish them from the thousands of other applicants. You’ve never applied to college before. We do it every year. Let us help you navigate the process and get into your top choice school.
College Preparatory Workshop
Meet High Achiever Trainers From Harvard
Graduates of top universities, ASC consultants have the knowledge, experience, and resources to maximize your chance of acceptance to your top choice schools.
“I am glad I took this class. I think if I had not taken this class, I would not have known where to start in my college search and journey. Having a set time to work on college writing helps organize my time and the start of senior year will be easier!”
Our students got into:
Steven Technology NJ
University of Connecticut
College Counseling Services
- GPA management & advanced course selection
- Extracurricular & community service coaching
- Leadership training
- Time/stress management & study skills straining
- Personality assessment
- Assessment of strengths areas & future goals selection
- College research (College Board & Naviance; Campus Visits/Tours; Alumni Interviews)
- Test preparation planning(Calendar of test and registration dates for SAT/ACT; selection of A+ Test Prep services
- Resume building
- Summer planning & internship placement
- College essay workshops
- College list development
- Common application introduction
- College essay acceleration
- Supplemental essay development
- Standardized test scores, transcript, and recommendation submission
- Extracurricular activities selection & resume development
- Common application completion
- interview training
- Scholarships & financial aid consultation
Our college preparatory workshop is specially designed for 9-12th graders, we guide you what you need to do from 9th grade to 12th grade so you will be well prepared.
College Preparatory Workshop Fees and Schedules
This workshop now accepting students from 9th and 10th grades.
Workshops are held on Saturdays in a 6-week session during the school year.
Nov 4, 11, 18, Dec 2, 9, 16
1106 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA 02215
Complete the application form and email it to us (email@example.com) or mail to us. We will get in touch with you within one business day.