ASC is introducing a new program to teach these critical skills to students in middle school and high school. These essential skills must be mastered for students to achieve their greatest potential. We help all students improve in school and help good students become excellent students.
Study Skills & Study Strategies for Grade 6-12
Students Will Learn
- Time Management
- Task Initiation
- Working Memory
- Sustained Attention
Each Unit Will Include
- Overview of information
- Practice in class
- Fun Project/Activity to reinforce learning.
- Apply what they learn to their current academic classes.
- Discuss the challenges and solutions.
Study Skill Program Specifics
28 years of teaching experience; Coached Mathcounts, AMC, NE Math League, M-3 Challenge & SNE Math Competitions; Regional Coordinator for State Board for National Honor Society; Adviser Educator for National Honor Society Conferences at the National Level; Online Community Champion for National Honor Society National Office
|Mar 23 – May 14, 2021 8 week session: Online Class|
|Grade||6 – 12|
- 1106 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA 02215
- 65 Harrison Avenue, 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02111
- Application fee $30 for new students, and it will be waived when five students or more apply at once.
- Material & Book fee will be charged separately.
- Students who register for four sessions at once will receive a materials fee waiver for one session.
|How to get started|
|Call 617-730-3706, 617-451-8988 or e-mail email@example.com|